Saturday, June 6, 2015

Thanks! Jena Hazlerigs

Cruise! Oct 4, 2011 - Cozumel Bar Hop

In 8 cruises, I’ve never really booked an independent excursion outside of the one time I went to Roatan and we hired a taxi for the day. I was a little worried about booking a bar hop that would leave us with only a 30 minute buffer to be back to the ship before it set sail. With prayers said and fingers crossed – and the trust in all the positive online reviews, we booked with www.cozumelbarhop.com and sent our $20 deposits to strangers in Cozumel in advance of the cruise. 

When we arrived in Cozumel, we followed the instructions on our confirmation emails, which led us out of the port area, down the street, and to a 7-11 convenience store as a meeting point. Ryan and Dana were with me and Jason, and with this being their first cruise and first port – I think they were wondering if they’d make it back to the ship with all their organs still intact. I reassured them that there were hundreds of positive reviews for this tour and not to worry. I could see how they’d be a little concerned!  READ MORE...







No comments:

Post a Comment